19 May, 2021
Fatima Group Jobs Senior Engineer Electrical & Instrument:
Some Helpfull Links For You!
Click on following links for Latest Government, Private and International Job Updates on www.wardajobsportal.com
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Private Jobs||Click Here|
|International Jobs||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Job Alerts||Click Here|
Fatima Group is hiring for Sr. Engineer Electrical & Instrument in Technology Division, Lahore Office.
Electrical & Instrument Engineering Department is responsible to provide support to multiple ongoing projects under Technology Division Umbrella such as MFC project and any other venture; all the related activities to the aforesaid while meeting local and international standards in quality, health and safety.
Electrical Engineers will ensure technical support from Electrical Interface for the MFC and/or any other project. They will develop Electrical Scope of Work for MFC and/or any other project and carry out engineering design reviews of contractor documentation
Maintain good communication with other MFC Team and/or other project teams to manage various administrative / technical problems and report to HOD E&I / SH Electrical.
Company Policies & Objectives: Plan, co-ordinate and control his/her work to ensure that the objectives and functions of his assigned area are understood and carried out in compliance with company corporate and ethical policies.
Code of Ethics: Responsible to comply with code of ethics of the company in his / her Unit.
Understand HSE policies
Identifications of hazards & recommendations to remove them.
Participate in weekly safety talks
Ensure compliance of safety trainings for personnel assigned to him / her.
Improve working conditions, wherever possible and maintain good housekeeping conditions.
Requirements of Expert Knowledge on Electrical:
- Provide support to the MFC and/or any other project. Identify and rectify Electrical design related problems encountered during the design phase and effectively communicate to the contractor.
- Issuance of status regarding the Electrical activities.
- Technical evaluation program & standard
- Conduct technical evaluations of Contractor provided design specifications through acquired tools for MFC and/or any other project
- Effective utilization of codes and standards such as NEC, IEEE, ANSI etc. for performance and design evaluations
- Perform following jobs in basic engineering review:
- Review of Contractor design packages of Electrical and other related documents constituting scope of Electrical
- Review and approval of load flow and short circuit studies under synchronism with utility grid and independent steam turbine driven generator (STG)
- Finalization of vendor package equipment basic design data
- Review and approval of substation wise engineering drawings.
- Review of Electrical engineering details in tender packages of main equipment prior to issuance by the Contractor (Including package equipment)
- Review of critical areas with reference to utility grid interface and other data required from the utility provider
- Requirement of Basic Knowledge of Instrumentation
Looking at the variety of jobs handled by E&I Department, it is required that Electrical Engineer should have a basic knowledge of Instrumentation as below
- Provide support to the MFC and/or any other project. Identify and rectify Instrumentation design related problems encountered during the design phase and effectively communicate to the contractor.
- Issuance of status regarding the Instrumentation activities
- Technical evaluation program & standards
- Conduct technical evaluations of Contractor provided design specifications through acquired tools for MFC and/or any other Project
- Effective utilization of codes and standards such as ISA, IEC etc. for performance and design evaluations
- Perform following jobs in basic engineering review:
- Review of Contractor design packages of Instrumentation and other related documents constituting scope of Instrumentation
- Review, verification & finalization of Control Philosophy
- Review of P&IDs and Trip & Interlock Schedules.
- Conducting HAZOP/SIL classification with the contractor.
- Finalization of vendor package equipment basic design data.
- Review of Instrumentation engineering details in tender packages of main equipment prior to issuance by the Contractor (Including package equipment)
- Review and verification of control valve sizing
- Communication and writing skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Cable sizing and selection.
- Generator, Switchgear and Transformer Design & Operations.
- DCS, ESD, PLC and MMS Design & Operation
- Engineering Software
- Electrical Equipment design skills.
- Able to suggest innovative, creative ideas for the improvement of E&I Unit and the company.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Awareness of local and international Engineering codes, standards & practices Apply
Abbottabad Attock Azad Kashmir Bahawalnagar Bahawalpur Balochistan Banks Dera Ghazi Khan Faisalabad Gilgit Gilgit Baltistan Government Gujranwala Gujrat Hyderabad Islamabad Jhang Jhelum Karachi Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Kohat KPK Lahore Larkana Mardan Mirpur Mirpur Khas Multan Muzaffarabad Nawabshah Nowshera Okara Peshawar Punjab Quetta Rahim Yar Khan Rawalpindi Sahiwal Sargodha Sheikhupura Sialkot Sindh Sukkur Swat Toba Tek Singh
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.