Accrescent Group of Companies Jobs QA /QC Engineer:
Some Helpfull Links For You!
Click on following links for Latest Government, Private and International Job Updates on www.wardajobsportal.com
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Private Jobs||Click Here|
|International Jobs||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Job Alerts||Click Here|
Organization: Accrescent Group of Companies
WE ARE HIRING QA /QC Engineer
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- B.E (Mechanical) from a reputable University.
- 02 -03 Years’ Experience in Solar Projects / Oil & Gas Sector
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Read & understand the drawings, specifications and methods of Mechanical Structure, Bearings, Rotary Equipment.
- Prepare Project Quality Management Plan, Inspection and Testing Procedures.
- Inspect, measure and record the observations as per the checklist.
- Guide / Inspect / test torque limits of mechanical structure assembly by Torque wrenches.
- Reject all the materials / equipment / tools that does not meet the specifications.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly Progress Reports.
- Complying with the Health, Safety, Security and Environment Standards.
- Control Project documentation related to Quality Control
- Strong written & oral communication skills.
Results oriented candidates who wish to develop their career in the field of Solar / Renewable Energy may send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30 May 2021 mentioning position title “QA /QC Engineer” in the subject line.
Abbottabad Attock Azad Kashmir Bahawalnagar Bahawalpur Balochistan Banks Dera Ghazi Khan Faisalabad Gilgit Gilgit Baltistan Government Gujranwala Gujrat Hyderabad Islamabad Jhang Jhelum Karachi Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Kohat KPK Lahore Larkana Mardan Mirpur Mirpur Khas Multan Muzaffarabad Nawabshah Nowshera Okara Peshawar Punjab Quetta Rahim Yar Khan Rawalpindi Sahiwal Sargodha Sheikhupura Sialkot Sindh Sukkur Swat Toba Tek Singh
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.