17 May, 2021
ICBC Pakistan has been the largest foreign commercial bank in Pakistan since 2016 with total assets of $3.3 billion and paid-up capital of $150 million. It has made significant and important contribution in supporting local economy since its inception in 2011. It was also awarded as the top 50 corporate taxpayer by his excellency PM and compliant taxpay¬er by FBR in 2018. ICBC Pakistan is also the major financial service provider for CPEC projects.
We, ICBC Pakistan, are driven to build a high-quality internal environment marked with respect, trust and support, in which individual talents are well recognized and rewarded. We will offer you a market competitive salary along with good perks & benefits such as Life and Health insurance for you and your dependents and parents, Festivals allowanc¬es, attractive bonus etc.
Some Helpfull Links For You!
Click on following links for Latest Government, Private and International Job Updates on www.wardajobsportal.com
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Private Jobs||Click Here|
|International Jobs||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Job Alerts||Click Here|
Position Title: KYC Officer, Corporate Banking, Karachi
Position Overview: The prime purpose of this role is to perform KYC activities and support RMs in daily work operations.
- Support RMs on Outreach for CDD/EDD/EDR Documentation. (Ensuring Accuracy and completeness) Working to assign accurate Risk Rating to the client as per existing policy and procedures.
- Performing due diligence on new clients as per Bank policy and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring completion, maintenance of required CDD/EDD/EDR documentation and updating on daily basis. Performing regular KYC reviews of existing clients a per frequency based on their assigned risk rating. Preparation of Top 100 depositors and related reporting to SBP.
- Liaison with Compliance, Audit, or other relevant functions performing review of the KYC and CDD/EDD/EDR Process/ documentation.
- Give new suggestions, assist in reviewing and improving the bank’s existing KYC process to make it more effi¬cient and effective.
- Visit the clients occasionally or as required, with RMs for KYC related matters and documentation up grada¬tion.
- Responding to queries from compliance audit and relevant authorities as required.
- Other jobs assigned by supervisor/management.
Qualification and Skills:
- Minimum Bachelors, professional qualification e.g. ACCA, CMA & CAMS will be an added advantage. Minimum past experience of 3 to 5 years or above in Centralized COD operations or Compliance function.
- Adequate knowledge of SBPR regulations, Companies Act and relevant rules along with sound financial knowledge to accurately assess the MLTF risks associated to the client.
- Knowledge of Chinese language, regulations will be preferred.
Kindly apply with updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by May 21,2021 along with latest salary slip &
mention position title in subject line.
Abbottabad Attock Azad Kashmir Bahawalnagar Bahawalpur Balochistan Banks Dera Ghazi Khan Faisalabad Gilgit Gilgit Baltistan Government Gujranwala Gujrat Hyderabad Islamabad Jhang Jhelum Karachi Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Kohat KPK Lahore Larkana Mardan Mirpur Mirpur Khas Multan Muzaffarabad Nawabshah Nowshera Okara Peshawar Punjab Quetta Rahim Yar Khan Rawalpindi Sahiwal Sargodha Sheikhupura Sialkot Sindh Sukkur Swat Toba Tek Singh
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.