HumMart PVT Limited Jobs July 2020:
HumMart PVT Limited is recruiting a Warehouse Manager – Karachi
Position Title: Warehouse Manager
Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
- 2-3 years of experience as a Warehouse Manager. (preferably in E-commerce)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self-driven and able to work independently.
- Manage end to end warehouse processes. From inbound management to fleet management.
- Oversee the smooth running of operations.
- Make sure standard operating procedures are followed.
- Supervise and direct warehouse and logistics team and direct daily activities.
- Ensure warehouse and logistics operates at full efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal.
- Motivate and encourage teamwork within the employees to ensure set targets are met.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by July 25th, 2020. Also mention position title in the subject line.
HumMart is looking for an active, quick learner graphic designer for an office in Korangi, Karachi.
Position Title: Project Trainee Graphic Designing
Qualification: Media science student/diploma in graphic designing.
Experience: 0-6 months
Skills required: Product shoot, adobe skills.
Please apply at email@example.com (Kindly share related resumes only)
Abbottabad Attock Azad Kashmir Bahawalnagar Bahawalpur Balochistan Banks Dera Ghazi Khan District Health Authority Faisalabad Gilgit Baltistan Government Gujranwala Gujrat Health Department Hyderabad Islamabad Jhang Jhelum Karachi Kohat KPK Lahore Larkana Mardan Mirpur Mirpur Khas Multan Muzaffarabad Nawabshah Nowshera Okara Pak Army Peshawar Punjab Quetta Rahim Yar Khan Rawalpindi Sahiwal Sargodha Sheikhupura Sialkot Sindh Sukkur Toba Tek Singh
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.