Cinepax Limited Jobs HR Lead:
Cinepax Limited is looking for ‘HR Lead’ to join the team and look after the HR and Administration department. As a lead, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage recruitment for all roles including internal talent growth and determining recruiting priorities
- Manage compensation and employee benefits such as full payroll cycle, provident and gratuity funds, EOBI etc. in accordance with the labor laws of Pakistan
- Ensuring effective day-to-day operations in areas such as talent management, performance management and organizational development
- Be able to handle all grievance and disciplinary issues and advise management on those matters, ensuring that policies and procedures are being followed and it is in accordance with labor laws in Pakistan
- Assessing and anticipating human resources-related needs and liaising with other departments in mediating and solving employee relations issue as well as developing policies, programs, and solutions
- Looking after the training and development needs of all employees at Cinepax Limited
The ideal candidate must have 6 to 8 years of experience in HR. This is a Lahore based position with frequent traveling across Pakistan.
Interested candidates can send in the resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: HR Lead
Abbottabad Attock Azad Kashmir Bahawalnagar Bahawalpur Balochistan Banks Dera Ghazi Khan District Health Authority Faisalabad Gilgit Baltistan Government Gujranwala Gujrat Health Department Hyderabad Islamabad Jhang Jhelum Karachi Kohat KPK Lahore Larkana Mardan Mirpur Mirpur Khas Multan Muzaffarabad Nawabshah Nowshera Okara Pak Army Peshawar Punjab Quetta Rahim Yar Khan Rawalpindi Sahiwal Sargodha Sheikhupura Sialkot Sindh Sukkur Toba Tek Singh
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.