Liberty Books Pvt Ltd Jobs July 2020:
Position: Database Officer
Status: Full Time
- Managing entire customer database
- Gathering data from all sources
- Entering data in company’s software
- Updating existing databases
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sorting of customer data
- Coordinating with Marketing, E-Com and Outlet managers for data gathering
- Working with Marketing team to send communications to customers through email and sms
Position: Manager Finance
Location Placed: Head Office, Korangi Karachi.
Preference: Nearby area (Clifton, DHA, Tariq road, Shahra-e-Faisal, Gulistan-e-Jauhar etc.)
Age: 40 plus
Education: Graduation along with Professional qualifications (ICMA, ACCA, CA-Part) from Karachi.
Based in: Karachi.
Experience: 4-6 years of Experience in retail industry would be preferred. He should be a one with the skills of leading a Team.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- End to End retail accounting.
Share CV’s at: email@example.com
Position: CSR – After Office Hours
Timings: (05:00 pm to 12:00 am)
Status: Work from Home (visit office once in a week)
- Answer and handle all queries of customers.
- Channels to respond simultaneously (Web Chat, Whatsapp, Facebook Inbox, Instagram Inbox Phone Calls).
- Assist customer with their inquiry.
- Re share stories customers post about appreciation or book reviews.
- Good Written and Verbal Communication
- Take orders manually.
- Command on MS Excel along with simple knowledge of system troubleshooting.
Position: Social Media Officer
Status: Full Time
- Responsible for daily posting at all official social media accounts.
- Drafting of error free content related to the post.
- A BOOK READER.
- Knowledge of current trends and hashtags for different campaigns.
- Well versed in managing live sessions.
- Idea of handling the corporate level social media channels.
Abbottabad Attock Azad Kashmir Bahawalnagar Bahawalpur Balochistan Banks Dera Ghazi Khan District Health Authority Faisalabad Gilgit Baltistan Government Gujranwala Gujrat Health Department Hyderabad Islamabad Jhang Jhelum Karachi Kohat KPK Lahore Larkana Mardan Mirpur Mirpur Khas Multan Muzaffarabad Narowal Nawabshah Nowshera Okara Peshawar Punjab Quetta Rahim Yar Khan Rawalpindi Sahiwal Sargodha Sheikhupura Sialkot Sindh Sukkur Toba Tek Singh
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.