Confiz Pakistan Jobs May 2020: Confiz is hiring for two positions i.e. JAVA Architect & PSE-JAVA. I’m sharing information so that you can post on your page.
- JAVA Architect
Confiz for an experienced developer (8+ years’ experience) responsible for the design, development and maintenance of applications. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Can design and build applications for Java platform
- Understands design principles.
- Understand business problems and suggest appropriate technology solutions
- Drive Proof of Concepts (POC) and Proof of Technology (POT) evaluations
- Lead engineering efforts from rapid prototypes to large-scale applications using variety of languages and tools/technology stacks.
- Able to produce first class technical documentation (architecture, user/process etc.) along with realistic estimates from requirements and mockups.
- Architect, design, build and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale that has the potential to server millions of users.
- Create and recommend solution design options factoring in requirements, standards and current infrastructure. Communicate and present solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent programming and analytical abilities.
- Self-driven with a strong desire to excel and ability to work independently
- Exhibits strong leadership and communication skills to collaborate with business, product engineering and management across different geographic locations.
- Ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate and work well with co-workers and client to define, design, and ship new features in an Agile environment.
- Upholds code quality, organization, and automation.
- Perform regular code and architecture reviews in diverse technologies and domains.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Able to quickly understand existing application
- Possesses understanding of relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience of building multi-threaded, high performance scalable applications
- Strong ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and problem-solving
- Participate in community knowledge sharing activities and skill building
- Guides and mentors’ other members in team to promote highly technical and self-sufficient teams.
- Graduate or post graduate degree in CS or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of overall experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Java (Spring, MVC, Hibernate).
- Hands on in Architecting and developing large scale Core Java applications
- Deep Understanding of Application and Infrastructure as well as overall Operations/Network Management eco-systems for efficient operations management
- Strong experience on building distributed large-scale systems
- Experience in Real time applications, Transactional Systems, Encryption
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools
- Expertise in producing RESTful APIs and back-end services
- Has done benchmarking and optimization
- Has worked with SQL as well as NoSQL databases (Firebase, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT will be preferred)
- Familiarity with continuous integration and build tools such as Jenkins.
- Comfortable working with static code analysis tools.
Please share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principle Software Engineer – JAVA
Depending upon expertise, a strong candidate may additionally be given business & requirement analysis responsibilities. Apply only if you consider yourself to be the very best and are looking for challenges and rewards that no other company will provide.
- Exhibit strong leadership and communication skills to collaborate with business, product, engineering and management across different geographic locations.
- Should be able to contribute technically and lead the engineering team ensuring end-to-end delivery with technical excellence.
- Understand business problems and suggest appropriate technology solutions.
- Publish and update technical architecture and user/process documentation.
- Closely work with Architect to design, develop and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers.
- Perform regular code review and architecture reviews of applications in diverse technologies and domains.
- Work within the team to create stories, tasks, estimates, and deliver final output.
- Guide and mentor other members in the team to promote highly technical and self-sufficient teams.
- Participate in Proof of Concept (POC) and Proof of Technology(POT) evaluations, as required in different technologies/frameworks.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science and at-least 5 yrs. of professional experience.
- At-least 2-3 years of experience with J2EE (Grizzly, Maven, Jersey, Spring, Hibernate etc.) in building multi-threaded high performance scalable applications.
- Experience of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery tools e.g. Jenkins and writing / maintaining automated functional / integration tests.
- Strong working experience with RESTful Web Services. Preferably Jersey Java framework.
- Working experience with Micro services Architecture / Platforms would be a big plus.
- Hands on in Architecting and developing large scale Core Java applications.
- A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and obsession with quality.
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodologies e.g. Scrum
- Strong technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures and databases.
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner.
Please share your resume on email@example.com
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.