7 May, 2020
Byco Petroleum Pakistan Jobs Assistant Manager Internal Audit:
Position Announcement : Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- Conduct effective and timely audits and report significant risk exposures and control issues, including the risk of fraud, to ensure conformity with internationally accepted standards
- Ensure support to the Board Audit Committee to enable the internal audit function in effective fulfillment of financial purposes and responsibilities presented in the internal audit charter
- Manage the integrity of accounting and other data generated within the organization, including the periodic financial statements, to maintain and improve the quality of reviews and internal controls
- Define/ update the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in line with approved mandates to ensure effective governance, controls and risk management processes and appropriate standards of ethics are practiced throughout Byco
- CA / ACCA (CA Preferred)
- Minimum 5-7 years’ of relevant experience in an MNC or Big 4 audit firms
- Strong understanding of accounting standards, financial statements, IFRS, ISA etc.
- Possess financial acumen and analytical skills
Apply: Email your updated Resume on email@example.com and mention the position in the subject line.
Deadline for Application: 15 May 2020
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.