27 April, 2020
Shell Pakistan Jobs Health Manager: The purpose of this job is to ensure and assure the provision of high quality, fit for purpose health services to Shell in Pakistan, in the areas of clinical, occupational, environmental, community health and public health. The Health Manager, Pakistan is accountable for comprehensive health services to all Shell business organizations, and Shell staff in Pakistan.
The role encompasses evaluating country health legislations and assessing compliance needs, assuring quality of health and medical service support to the Shell client base, management of the Shell health skill pool (recruitment, development & deployment), and comprehensive Health support for 400+ Shell employees and contractors in Pakistan.
Specific Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To
- Assure consistent and sustained implementation of the Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) and Social Performance (SP) Control Framework within the various business units in Shell Pakistan
- Deliver SLA agreed services using standardized tools and processes
- Advise on clinical, occupational, community and environmental health issues associated with business activities and living environment, which may have a litigation, reputation or other business risk
- Health focal point for various external stakeholders such as government, NGOs, and local communities
- Assure alignment with Group health standards, procedures, and processes
- Assure compliance with relevant health legislation in Pakistan
- Contract holder for local health service providers, where appropriate
- Quality assurance of all contracted health services
- Monitoring contractor health programs, performance and standards
- Line management and budget of Shell Health in Pakistan
- Manage the Shell Health skill pool in consultation with the Regional Manager, Shell Health Asia Pacific (AP) as appropriate
- Contribute to Shell’s strategic success by leading the company to achieve the strongest reputation in the industry with respect to health and health related matters
- Build an integrated, cost effective, fit for purpose health service organization for Shell in Pakistan
- Implement simple, standardized and risk-based health processes to replace historical, tradition based nonaligned diverse practices
- Medical Doctor (registered with PMDC)
- Certified and registered specialist (EU or equivalent level or locally recognized) in Occupational Health
- More than 8-10 years’ experience in the broad health area (clinical, occupational and health management)
- In-depth and in-breadth knowledge of a broad health field
- Professional and other leadership skills, including the ability to deal with multi-cultural and ethnic diversities.
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.