24 April, 2020
The City School Jobs Assistant Manager Education Technology:
The City School is looking for Assistant Manager – Education Technology (Karachi based)
Education/qualification: BS (CS) Hons./ MS CS
Experience: 2+ years in Educational Technology
Main responsibilities are:
- Develop subject-integrated ICT activities and select technology-oriented learning tools for classrooms.
- Assist in the development of online digital content or programs.
- Manage content development, faculty training and mentoring of teaching resources, under supervision of GM Education Technology.
- Involved in the implementation of educational technology initiatives to successfully implement and deliver the organizational goals.
- Gain and develop a high-level understanding of application functionality, keeping abreast of system capability and user requirements.
- Assess the quality and impact of learning interventions to continuously improve our existing systems.
- Collaborate with a range of stakeholders to enable cross-department working and ensure new learning solutions maximize learning impact.
- Continuous research and development to evaluate and implement new applications and educational solutions.
Candidates qualifying the above criteria can share their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org, writing “AM-ED Tech” in the subject.
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.