Tetra Pak Jobs Future Talent Process Engineer: Future Talent Programme: Would you like to start your career in “good company”? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry
Our Future Talent Programme – Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way.
From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
For more information about Future Talent Programme, please read through our Talent Programme brochure
Under supervision of a senior, perform following tasks on customer equipment:
- Execute installation tasks, assembling machines and conveyers.
- Execute preventive maintenance activities in line with global Tetra Pak standard procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
- Execute timely reporting of all discovered Technical Issues according to the QTIM processes.
- Execute installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits according to procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service. Inform about any business opportunity discovered at the customer through the relevant channels.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring and promoting good working relationships with the customer and that TP’s reputation is sustained.
- Execute and complete all relevant reports in an accurate and timely way. Distribute reports according to existing procedures and ensure that proper handover is done.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety. Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- University Graduate – Bachelors in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics Engineering
- Fresh Graduate or less than 1 year of work experience
- You have an innovation mindset, you are a fast thinker and like to solve problems
- You like to work with people from various cultures
- You are passionate about what you do
- You can work and learn in English
The position is located in Lahore, Pakistan, but you should be able to relocate. The Programme starts in July 2020.
Last Date: June 15, 2020.
Abbottabad Attock Azad Kashmir Bahawalnagar Bahawalpur Balochistan Banks Dera Ghazi Khan District Health Authority Faisalabad Gilgit Baltistan Government Gujranwala Gujrat Health Department Hyderabad Islamabad Jhang Jhelum Karachi Kohat KPK Lahore Larkana Mardan Mirpur Mirpur Khas Multan Muzaffarabad Nawabshah Nowshera Okara Pak Army Peshawar Punjab Quetta Rahim Yar Khan Rawalpindi Sahiwal Sargodha Sheikhupura Sialkot Sindh Sukkur Toba Tek Singh
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.