1 April, 2020
Higher Education Commission HEC Jobs Consultant (Institutional Reforms)
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) seeks applications from qualified experts to provide advice on institutional reforms in the organization.
Industry: General Cadre
Total Positions: 1
Employment Status: Full Time
Role: Consultant (Institutional Reforms)
Job Posted: 23-03-2020
Last Date to Apply: 06-04-2020
Years of Experience: Bachelors (14 Years) : 10 year(s)
Masters/Bachelors (Hons): 10 year(s)
Qualifications and Experience:
BA/BSc or higher degree, with at least 10 years of experience at successively senior levels in government, academia, civil society, or the private sector, with responsibility for overseeing institutional reform. Preference would be given to candidates with experience in institutions of recognised high quality and eminence.
Salary: Market competitive
- Applicants are required to apply online through https://careers.hec.gov.pk
- Please do not send hard copies of CV or supporting documents directly to HEC.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Please apply within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- The period of appointment will be one year (extendable on the basis of job requirement).
Terms of Reference:
- Undertake a review of the existing institutional setup at HEC with regard to its core functions (i.e., regulation, funding, and capacity building), analyse its suitability for adopting change and delivering the HEC reforms agenda, and propose recommendations for reorganization or restructuring as needed
- Without prejudice to the generality of the previous task, undertake the following three sub-tasks: Review the HEC system for institutional performance evaluation (IPE) of universities, and suggest modifications for enhancing its efficiency, reliability, and comprehensiveness Review the human resource development (HRD) program at HEC, especially its implementation processes, and identify actions needed to transition it from a project to a program structure while ensuring continuity of policies and practices Review the HEC (Employees) Recruitment Rules, 2009, and provide advice on rationalizing and simplifying rules, removing inconsistencies, and enhancing effectiveness in order to improve attract, retain, and motivate high caliber professionals with relevant skills
- Any other assignment by the Chairman HEC
Please submit all applications on the HEC jobs portal: https://careers.hec.gov.pk.
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.