31 March, 2020
Bank AL Habib Management Trainee Officer Program is a talent nourishment program guided by our value system, and it is aligned with our corporate goals for developing future leaders of Bank AL Habib and Pakistan.
Fast-track your career with Bank AL Habib Management Trainee Officer Program. You will be given an opportunity to learn from industry professionals, seasoned Bankers and benefit from banking knowledge through a well-planned training program.
Encompassing an experiential learning approach through classroom training and on-field assignments, Management Trainee Officers will have an opportunity to interact with banking experts and learn from their experience. A combination of case studies, project assignments and evaluations help refine and equip Management Trainee Officers to handle hands on problems of the Banking field in Pakistan.
We look forward to transforming you into future leaders of Bank AL Habib.
- Master’s Degree / 04 years Bachelor Degree from HEC recognized / Foreign University
- Minimum CGPA 3.0 or 70% marks (where CGPA is not applicable)
- Maximum age up-to 25 years
Perks and Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident and Gratuity Fund
- Ex Gratia
- Staff Financing Facility (House, Personal and Motorcycle)
- A good monthly remuneration
- Training Duration – 6 Months
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.