30 March, 2020
Khushhali Microfinance Bank Jobs CSR Executive
Location: Corporate Office – Islamabad
- The CSR Executive takes an active part in the process of development & implementation of strategies to develop a soft image of the organization in the mindset of the customers and general public. The individual works in coordination with partner institutions & field staff for financial literacy and CSR initiatives on Education, Entrepreneurship, Gender, Youth and Environment.
- Plan and develop CSR Initiatives for the year in these priority areas: Educational/Vocational, Environment, Gender, Youth and Entrepreneurship.
- Come up with ideas, finalize and execute contacts with partner organizations, create detailed plans, build relationships with partner organizations, and then implements these ideas on ground, working with the front line teams across Pakistan. Assists and coordinates a range of activities & initiatives designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities, building trust of the respective branches with the local communities.
Monitor progress and success of the initiatives:
- Highlight the organization’s achievements during CSR events, create awareness on the social issues, and promote KMBL as the forerunner on addressing social issues & causes on various platforms. Use internal communication to reinforce the company’s social responsibility policies. Reaching out to the public via PR to deliver the message of the company’s commitment to social responsibility.
- Report quarterly CSR activities to relevant departments and Management/ President.
- Forecast, plan and monitor CSR yearly budget and utilization.
- Manage and coordinate with external social partners and agencies.
- Participant in entrepreneurship conferences & events and develop opportunities for KMBL’s brand.
- Evaluate all proposals as received from institutions, agencies and suggest the best way forward that would help promote KMBL’s social mandate and soft image.
- Minimum of 16 years of education from foreign/HEC recognized university, preferably in management sciences.
- The individual has a high energy level, is compassionate about the environment yet business smart and can capitalize on an opportunity when presented.
- Able to travel to far flung areas of the country and develop relationships with the partner organizations, the local communities and the field staff.
- Build good working relations with partner organizations and institutions.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and liaise with Media.
- Highly proficient in word processing, spreadsheets and inclined towards working in a technology-driven environment.
- Well organized, self-starter, assertive, team player, highly punctual and able to resolve conflicts without compromising on job objectives.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
- Preferably 1-2 years of hands-on CSR experience.
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
Apply by 21-Apr-2020
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.