29 March, 2020
Credit Officer / Loan Officer
Business Banking Department, All Cities
Job Description (total positions: 13, posted on: Jan 20, 2020)
- Loan Officer is responsible for the growth of business lending for FINCA, Pakistan in the target market and region.
- The Loan Officer is focused on community outreach in order to increase the visibility of FINCA and originate quality loan applications.
- The Loan Officer must be driven by FINCA’s mission to provide financial services to Pakistan’s lowest-income entrepreneurs so they can create jobs, build assets and improve their standard of living.
- The LO works with internal staff and external customers to successfully generate quality business loans in their respective markets.
- The position is directly responsible for business development and sales and will have specific lending goals to attain during each month.
- To build a good rapport with clients to make repeat clients.
- To follow up on delayed installments.
- To assist all seniors including Relationship or Branch Manager to initiate collateral liquidation if a client defaults on a loan.
- Helps RM/BM prepare reports to send customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action (whichever applicable).
- The LO also does cross-sell.
- The Loan Officer typically works under direct supervision and guidance of RM or Branch Manager
Competencies & Training
- Client focus, Interpersonal skills
- Communication planning & organizing, Initiative
- Judgment & decision making
- Persuasion & influencing, Customer service, Goal setting.
- Giving and receiving feedback, Communication skills.
- Loan products review, Lending cycle, Standards of client service, Client acquisition
- Balance, Profit & loss, Screening, Crosscheck, Financial ratios, Risk analysis
- Completing form, Loan agreement, and Monitoring collections, Symptoms of fraud, Policies & procedures.
Building Customer Loyalty, Community Outreach
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.