Philips Pakistan Jobs Business Development Manager, Imaging Systems
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop the medium term sales/business development policy for Philips Imaging Systems, and process results into a vision/roadmap.
You are responsible for
- Formulate new sales/business development solutions by integral, original thinking and add new sales/business development concepts/elements.
- Actively build networks and relationships at senior management levels of clients and distributors.
- Accountable for achieving budgeted sales volumes, prices and profit margin.
- Coordinate all internal necessary resources to obtain objectives and where necessary involve local sales force and marketing support, such as MarCom and/or Application Specialists.
- Formulate the solution for (technical) partial problems by combining previous experiences based upon technical analysis and distributor (feasibility) studies.
- Prepare the annual account plan in line with the national account plan strategy and implements the sales strategy.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of local marketing strategies.
- Ensure availability of goods/deliverables in cooperation with order desk and logistics.
- Systematically analyzing and reporting of sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree with more than 5 years of related experience in sales/business development within the healthcare/medical devices industry.
- Fluent in English and native language, verbally and in writing.
- Able to negotiate independently with customers, within given guidelines and sales plan.
- Able to give presentations on account management level.
- Professional knowledge and experience in the use of relevant marketing and sales techniques.
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.