Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs Fraud Control Specialist
Position Title: Fraud Control Specialist
Department: Delivery & Logistics
Foodpanda is not only Pakistan’s but the world’s most favorite way to order food online. With thousands of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food. We are currently present in about 20 cities of Pakistan and plan to take the country with our pink storm by the end of this year!
However, this has not and will not happen without some awesome and remarkable people making it materialize! If you are one of those who would like to work in a fast paced, truly global and energetic culture, feel free to apply as we are currently looking for a Fraud Control Specialist to join our head office in Karachi.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Your primary task will be to perform analytics, establish mechanism to detect fraud and/or identify potential risks – in our highly cash intensive delivery operations – and thereby apply necessary solutions to mitigate risk and prevent cash loss throughout the organization.
- As Fraud Control Specialist you would be expected to design analytical models, study data patterns and conduct trend analysis to utilize a mix of contemporary and traditional data science methods to apply on both structured and unstructured data sets.
- Every day you would be consistently identifying and monitor how forces within the system can potentially give cash loss through fraudulent activities.
- You will take all measures necessary to safeguard revenue while minimizing operational losses.
- You must have a bachelors in CS, Software Engineering or Data Sciences. An MBA or a post graduate qualification in financial background would be a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL is a must. R & Python skills are highly preferred.
- You are expected to have at least 1+ working experience in data mining/data interpretation and with stellar quantitative skills.
- You must be extremely comfortable in working on Big Data with different stakeholders in the company like finance, service operations and fleet management teams.
- Effective inter-personal skills with a problem-solving aptitude is the cornerstone of your personality.
- You are comfortable using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop) will be a plus.
- You are the one who’s well equipped to work both in a team environment and can own initiative.
- You must be adept at G-Suite.
Send your updated resume at [email protected] mentioning ‘Fraud Control Specialist’ in subject line.
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.