9 March, 2020
United Parcel Service UPS Pakistan Jobs Senior Admin Assistant
Job Summary: He/She will be will be responsible for the planning and execution of airfreight shipments with specific focus on administration, excellent customer service, management of files from inception to closure, monitoring flight arrivals including the forwarding and clearing of cargo.
- Receiving new orders place by clients and forwarding orders to the relevant overseas office and monitor accordingly.
- Obtaining shipment readiness details and planned schedule details from origin offices.
- Following up and confirm that schedule details are unchanged.
- Following up with the client or the company overseas office and obtain the following documentation in order to process customs clearance:
- Commercial invoice / Packing list
- Ocean Bill of Lading / House Bill of Lading
- Completed and Signed clearing instruction
- Any certificates required e.g. certificate of origin, state veterinary; EUR1 etc
- Ensure that customs clearance are processed on time by sending / uploading all necessary documents on the customs systems.
- Processing and submission of documents for handover clients to 3rd party brokerage agents.
- Arranging delivery of cargo and following up with transporters for PODs
- Understanding charges and completing invoicing upon customs clearance, prior to delivery
- Match the DQ Key Performance Indicators for milestones, invoicing and accuracy as per company standard
Qualifications and Job Specification KPI:-
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of practical experience in Freight operations with a freight forwarder. Experience in the customer services or sales support will be an additional advantage.
- Demonstrate understanding of operational legislation and processes e.g. Incoterms, Airway bills, Customs clearing, Duties and VAT, etc.
- A good command of the English language (both written and spoken) is essential for this role.
- Advanced MS Office proficiency (Excel, Outlook). E2K and Compu-clearing a distinct advantage.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to build and retain excellent client relationships.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Willing to take additional responsibilities as and when assign by his/her manager
- Driven to provide customer service excellence and deal with customer queries effectively
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.