UBER Pakistan Internship March 2020
- Research and generate partnerships lead.
- Assist in the development of potential venue partners within the city.
- Assist in organizing and executing partnerships and events.
- Manage Excel databases.
You are qualified to apply if:
- You are in the process of or have recently obtained a degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or a related degree.
- You maintain a high-level of confidentiality and exercise discretion when working with sensitive or proprietary information.
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly with Microsoft Excel.
Duration: 4 weeks
Stipend: Market competitive + Travel and food allowance
Disclaimer: Confirm each and every thing before applying for any job or before giving any advance to any one like agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.